8/07/2011

ShyTalkative

 I remember clearly when I wanted to change my twitter handle. I wanted something unusual, catchy and one that'd make people pause then think twice. My handle was inspired by a friend's handle "cryingdespair", it wasn't that contradictory so I came up with different options for mine..."SilentScream", "ShyTalkative", "BlindBeauty", and "HumbleVanity". During this period in my life I had gotten more outspoken, I tweeted a lot for a shy person, I did and said some things I usually wouldn't do, so I decided to pick "ShyTalkative" because it pretty much explained a whole lot about me.


When people come across my handle "ShyTalkative" they always ask me "how possible is that?", "How can a shy person be a Talkative", etc. I just tell them that's the whole point of the handle. On Twitter, I am myself. I don't promise to agree with whatever a person says, on the contrary I tend to disagree with what folks do or say a lot and I let that be known. I don't kiss arse, or watch anyone try to boss me around or question me when I do things. I don't go on a social network to seek attention, I mean you'd recognise me already :P I'm pretty stubborn :) but hey when you're going into the Law business that happens ayeee! Anyway "Shy-talkative" is Beverly and it isn't an alter ego, I'm usually shy on the inside/reality and when I talk, I don't stop depending on who I'm with & Yes I do have a life outside of Twitter!


I believe that in whatever I do, I should make my presence felt. I try my best to get along with people and other times I fall out with people :). Its a cycle that never ends. In anything, I just want people to give me something to remember, if not they just fade away and become non existent x_x and on the other hand, I want people to remember me. Got to be doing something right at this age and time. By the way, I'm not a minor so people should quit looking at my physique and face I'm pretty small lol. 


Follow me on Twitter at ShyTalkative and Don't forget to remember me !


16 comments:

  1. Nice one ma.......contrasting personality and handle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww nice B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't fink Ǻ♍ allowd τ̅☺ criticise u bur ......ths is a good write-up, abt U̶̲̥̅̊ n wat U̶̲̥̅̊ stand for. I don't fink U̶̲̥̅̊ remba dis bur wen I fest saw ur handle(tho Ǻ♍ nt ffin)I said PARADOX.......it is so creatve of U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ turn it τ̅☺ wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want.......keep d dream alive folk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms Anon :)

    harkinsonmore Thanks for the observation :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay. But if I may ask, what's the objective of your blog? Is it fashion, general news, education (per-say Law), or just freelance blogging? I hope to check more on your blog. And please, think me not a critic, I'm just a little bit meticulous in my acquisition of knowledge. You've got a nice piece on your description of self anyways. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is a personal blog :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's ok... And you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. iLike!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girl!

    http://atmaduniya.blogspot.com/
    It's my blog....so see it, please

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome btw u should check out my blog www.omisoreatinuke.blogspot.com av a fab dae xx

    ReplyDelete