5/17/2012

A Night To Remember

Warning: Story is Rated 18 written by Oluseyimcfunny and ShyTalkative
Please commence :)



The night ended well except that Halima got really drunk, I thought our evening was going great until she began to go on and on about her last lover. I really wasn’t paying attention but she wouldn’t stop pouring more drinks till I asked the waiter not to bring her any. As we made our way to one of the guest rooms she continued to talk and I nodded my head in agreement while I supported her weight by putting my arms around her. It was hard to believe that even in her drunken stupor she looked remarkable. When we got to the room, she fell on the bed and immediately dozed off. It was quite funny but I took the time to admire her beauty from her perfectly trimmed toe nails to her soft looking ankles, up through her toffee hairless skin. Her face was so innocent no one would believe it was the same girl who kept talking about being ditched. In one word, she was amazingly breathtaking. The short skirt she was wearing was bunched up at this time and it gave me a clear view of her red panties, the buttons on her shirt were undone revealing a matching bra. "She must have been feeling sexy", I thought to myself “or plain ready?” She looked alluring and the alcohol in my system wasn’t helping one bit because all I could think about was my dick in her and rocking her body all night long.
I met Halima on twitter and after 3 LOLs (the standard) and several direct messages, we agreed to meet at a mutual friend's house party. Thinking back, I'm glad Halima couldn't handle alcohol. I couldn't take it anymore and like a predator seeing his prey, I undid her bra and there they were. The firmest set of tits I’d ever come across. I began to massage them, using both my hands to cup, roll, and stroke the soft milky flesh. Very slowly they began to come to life. Her nipples began to harden and I leaned over and began to tease them, slowly, letting my tongue roll around the soft black areola, tasting her flesh which responded under my tender ministrations. “Halleluyah!,” I heard her let out a soft moan, perhaps she definitely was reacting to my touch.
By this time, her chest rose and fell with so much energy; you'd think I was an exorcist. Instead of just licking her nipples I commenced to suck it, increasing the pressure on each of her nipples, until her moans got louder. I pushed a hand under her panties and began to rub her pussy lips. Her legs instinctively parted and she jerked, let out another little groan and I felt her juices saturate my fingers. With one quick pull, Halima’s panties were around her ankles. I could feel my dick stirring lustfully in my pants, and I had to take several deep gasps as I parted her long smooth legs which revealed a well shaved vag. I let my head lower itself into the wetness below despite the fact that I had never given head before. It was safe to say the alcohol in my system was beginning to hit me and I didn’t mind.
By this time she was slowly gaining consciousness, a devilish smile began to form in the corner of her mouth. I wondered if she’d stop me but she didn’t, I guessed that was a cue for me to continue. She bucked against my face, and I began to lick with steady strokes, pushing her swollen lips hard, finding the tiny nub of her clit and pressing it hard with my tongue, making her shudder on the bed as waves of pleasure shot through her body. I spread her legs wide, placing my dick in line with her very wet patch. I began to thrust into her, she was well lubricated and I did find it easy to fit my thick cock into her. I thrust real hard, grabbing her hips simultaneously. Her soundtrack was like music to my ears as I rammed my dick in and out of her pussy. I turned my attention to her tits again, I began to suck and squeeze them. She moaned loudly and called out my name, “please, don’t stop now!” I soon realized she was about to cum, she grabbed the sheets and with sheer willpower I held off blowing my load inside her. She did she let out a gut wrenching screech of surprise and pleasure, bucking faster and faster against me. She lay in a combined orgasmic drunken stupor under me as I plunged back and forth inside her getting ready to fill her up with a shit-load of sperm which I did thirty seconds later, emptying my balls into her with hard vigorous jerks.
I cleaned her up, placed her well and covered her up with the blanket. I decided to get a drink to help me cool off and it helped. I walked back into the room and there she was sleeping peacefully. I laid on the couch and didn't sleep until an hour later. “Ding! Ding!”, was the sound I woke up to 5 hours later, my alarm had rang at 9AM and I woke up startled. My head did hurt a little bit and the sun was out shining. I looked around but there was no sign of life, I staggered towards to the bed where I had left her but she wasn’t there, she was gone. I looked in the bathroom, nothing. I shook my head and walked back to the room. The only thing she had left behind was a note which read:
"Who knew having sex while drunk was going to turn out great? We should meet up next Saturday, my place ;) we’re going to do this all over. Love, Leema"

47 comments:

  1. wow wat an experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp!! No condom (._.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this twice,nice piece....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceee I like! Imma have me some drunken sex *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon thanks
    @Pam, the sex was unplanned :P
    @tweethot :x
    @Nightmarechick glad you liked it
    @Anon ;) you should

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one guys.....almst got me wet #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they must ve enjoyed the brief coitus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr McBloodnofsky5/17/12, 1:23 PM

    oh well cool piece..bt rili no cd???? *shrugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G!!!!!!! This is one awesome blog... No condom but hey, who cares? ;)....Nice one sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Speechless......NICE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you write, reminds me of me...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in a bus and I can feel movement in my jeans after reading this, thank goodness my stop is still a long way off. Ample time to recover, nice piece... Sexual 'aiye'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Begin in dis same place or will i say situation buh no condoms...4rm a random chic...hmmm hmmm big NO NO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Bev, what a nice experience!!! This is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I'm glad halima couldn't handle alchol" RAPIST! Uugh

    ReplyDelete
  16. see that part of her 'juices saturating your hands', classic shit man...had tha Landlord thinkin' of gettin' a drunk for a tenant*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmn. 'Drunken' sex can be quite epic. Hello no, I mean 'Awesome' making you feel 'high' like EvaAlordiah's single when he 'hit' you hard. I can relate :d 'Oluwaseyi, let's do this together at the cemetary by next weekend, 10pm. Don't forget the vodka n SK pls ;)'

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Tobi, I bet
    @Mr McBloodnofsky don't front I know some guys prefer no rubber
    @Inerca :$ Thanks a lot
    @Anons, thanks
    @Eva Alordiah Thanks
    @EpicTemi thanks :')

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Od it isn't a random chic :|
    @Andrew thanks
    @Anon, chill pill please :)
    @Uberjeffrii thanks man
    @bbee lmaooo ahh easy o

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Thank You, Yall are far too kind. @Bbee, My house pls :D...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do follow us on Twitter @Oluseyimcfunny and @ShyTalkative <3 and thanks for ready

    ReplyDelete
  22. All my years.. not until recently did i know drunken sex deserved all the hype. If by any means this piece is in relation to my experience, i can imagine the Rush of Blood to the Head of that dude. Nicely put together tho. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  23. well written. envy the great sex. ask her if she has a sister...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Abeg seeing that this is a terrific story that will attract a crowd due to its contents and style, lemme use this opportunity to shamelessly do a self-promo 4 my blogs >> http://fakeajebutter.blogspot.com/ & http://rainbowspotholes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very Erotic . But I loved Reading it . Good work "Seyi and bev" .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Much Ado about Safe Sex.....oh wait.....theres s'posed to be Much Ado about it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice Blog... Precise too...thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Renegade thanks
    @uche thank you
    @WakanO_oca lol uhmm
    @lanre coker, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. O_O this blog is the 1st one 2 make me wet! i even started imagining d cock #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  30. good read. vague overtones of social rape. still. good read.

    ReplyDelete
  31. @David thanks
    @Nife :') we hope not

    ReplyDelete
  32. Uhmmmm......(Nice)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love love Love it!!!! The power of sex thou...cray!

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Anon, thanks
    @Ms Ijay thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice... Just read it at work and i was hoping nobody was gonna need my attention cos *sshhhhh* i felt something in my erm erm feeling excited! Nice one though... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  36. Never had a memory of meeting or seeing dis in a letters all I saw was a sex film bt I fink wit wat I read yu realy tried n it perfect

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Am so fuckin speechless,wot a blog,nice one guyz

    ReplyDelete
  38. just one round??? ...oh well at least u made her cum. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete