9/06/2011

End of the Journey :D

Departure 
This is me, Sunday night around past 8 awaiting a flight back to Atlanta (^_^). New York was fun, I wish it lasted a little bit longer so I could have time to shop around and visit a couple of people. Maybe next time I'd come by myself and have all the fun. New York is likened to Lagos, Nigeria in case you didn't know that. The roads were in bad shape, bumps here and there...the subway -_- better wear a mask next time. The air there is stank and moist, not very good. There were also rats. The streets were dirty, both the major and minor roads...there were shops everywhere 79c, 89c, and even 99c stores. It was fun to watch. The houses were so together, there isn't much space in NY. I think that's why they have thousands of skyscrapers to support the people who live here. Well that's just about it. It was fun while it lasted. Atlanta is still home :D

3 comments: