10/05/2011

My Bestfriend

This was originally written on  08 June 2009 at 14:47

Closer than a sister you are to me. You mean so much to me and it makes me happy because we've been together through thick and thin. I've seen you sad; seen you mad; seen you joyful and even in tears. Irregardless the situation you find yourself in, you always posed to be real strong but now you break down easily. 


I wish i can dry your tears and hold you near for every-time i see you cry. All this is because of him and it saddens my heart to see you like this. 
I wish i can do something but I'm as helpless as you are and that breaks my heart because you deserve better. You love him more than he'll ever know but he's just too blind to realise that. 


Today seems better than the yesterday and I'm glad but my gladness doesn't last for long because i see you once again squatting in the corner with the pain you cant hide written all over you. My heart burns as i see you look up at me with torture in your eyes. I said to you "I'm so sorry" and right there you flashed me a smile leaving my heart with peace and my mind at rest. I said silently to myself "everything will be fine Bee" and then you walked up to me as though reading my mind and said "i know, You're the best any friend could ask for" that made me tear up and i made a pact never to leave you no matter the situation. This one made us stronger & I love you. 

15 comments: