12/30/2011

Morning Rant

I'm up early enough to do my chores. I will certainly be ignoring phonecalls and messages if any. I am tired of everything and trying to be better for people. I feel bad for myself I don't even know where to start from or what words to use. Guess in the end you just have to figure out where exactly your loyalty lies. At the end of the day you just realise it was either there or was never there all along. I'm tired of shedding tears for someone, I'm tired of patching things. I'm sorry we weren't the best fit even though there were things we could've worked on. I'm sorry I ever met you and liked you. I'm sorry for every single memory and knowing we have to start over. Well this certainly isn't crossroads because I finally realise what I mean to you after all these while...nothing.

Well next year all I wanna do is move so I don't really have to acknowledge your existence. I don't wish anything bad for you but I wish you all the best. No more mopping around. It's a new day.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment